Friday, February 11, 2011

So Tired

Lately I have been wondering why I am SO tired all of the time. I must have some sort of allergy or vitamin deficiency. Is my thyroid slow? Am I just lazy? Am I not eating healthful food? I was going to play some xbox kinect when I got home from work tonight, but since nearly all of my muscles hurt that plan got chucked. Then I started to think....
I started the week on Monday (after only one day off) with 5 miles of walking, 1.5 hrs of pole dancing, one hour of teaching
Tuesday:  8.5 miles of cycling (easier than SF, but still some hills), 6 hours of teaching, 3 hours of BUSY BUSY admin work.
Wednesday: Finally a day to sleep in! Walked 2.5 miles, cycled 4.2 miles, gym (ran 35 minutes, lat pulled 62 lbs, ab work), taught 3 hours, 1 hour of admin work.
Thursday: Up TOO early after getting home from work at 10pm, back at work at 9.45am. 4 hours of teaching new clients. 1 hour of admin. 4 miles cycling. Viewed a flat for rent. 1 hour Vinyasa yoga class, had my nose between my shins, multiple tripod headstands, arm balances.
Friday: SORE. 3 miles walking, 1 hour private jazz class, 2 hours teaching, 4.2 miles cycling. Time to sit on my ass for a few hours so that I can survive Saturday which I imagine will include 4.2 miles cycling, 1 hour Pilates workout, 4 hours teaching and then I will collapse into a heap until Sunday (my one day off) when I will do an EXTRA 1.5hrs pole dancing and at least 4 miles of walking.
So then we have to sprinkle in the everyday things: cleaning the flat, grocery shopping, balancing the checkbook, researching flats, cars and studio space, keep track of all my clients payments, keep track of payments I need to make, laundry, respond to emails, feed and play with cat, etc, etc, etc.
I thought exercise was supposed to give you energy? Maybe I need more Vitamin D?

No comments:

Post a Comment